Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Dreaming...

I like to dream. Anytime, Anywhere, Anything....

The most scary dream....
When i am small, i most scare of dreaming ghost that make me un-sleep-able after awaken.
When i am in school, i most scare of dreaming exams (especially cant answer the paper at all)
When i am working now, i most scare of dreaming boss and all the works waiting me.... :(

However, i like to dreaming in the day time. Dreaming myself lying on the beach, watching a wide blue sky, and start dreaming anything.... really have fun.

Some people say, if you keep dreaming of something, after 100 times, it'll becomes true.

I hope one day my dream can comes true.... 希望一天夢想能成真

4 comments:

Titan said...

Yeah... I like to dream too.

I wish our dream come truth!.

Hahahaha...

YHY said...

If dream of ghost many times...then still want it come true? hahaha......

iwlu99 said...

If i really see the ghost, i'll hug the ghost. hehehe... believe? And then i'll slap the ghost and tell the ghost not to come into my dream any more! hahaha....

Crazyfool - Make You Crazy And FooL said...

wah.. like that i want try dream to be millionair 100 time lo.. but i think.. over 100 time liao.. hahaha