Saturday, September 20, 2008

A Trip To Temple Tian Hou 天后宫一游

After the first post-natal month, can't wait to go out for some fresh air. So, decided to bring baby to 'Tian Hou Gong' for praying and some photo shooting.

At 7 a.m. Baby wake up! wake up! We are going to 'Tian Hou Gong' today, don't sleep lo....
Baby keep yawnning, want to continue her sweet dream.
At 8 a.m. Finish to give baby a bath, dress up new cloth, and now Vanessa waiting at the sofa to go out. So now is my turn to prepare myself.
Oh my god! I can't fit into my clothes... Trying very hard to find one.... Vanessa playing around at the sofa herself.
At 8.30 a.m. Wua wua wua...!! Baby crying.... mama and papa why still not yet go out one...?!?! Baby, wait wait, mama arranging your stuff to go out.
At 9 a.m. Hehehe.... first time take baby out. Below are the baby stuff need to take out. Baby, we can go out now lo.....
ZzzZzz....ZzzzzzZzZzz...... Mama, when you ready, I want to sleep liao... So, all photo shoot with baby eyes closed. Hahahaa......

1 comment:

Christina Soong said...

Sooner u will be get use to it haha... Diapers, food and drinks is a must if not u will know what will happen :>